How do I create a CSV file to use for Batch?
Follow this guide to create a CSV file to use for Batch enrichment. Total time required: 3 minutes
Prepare the file you want to use
- Open up Excel or Google Sheets.
- Select a Blank Workbook.
- Drop in the emails (or domains) that you want to enrich with Clearbit data in one column.
Note: having emails and domains in the same column will cause Enrichment errors, so please keep them in separate columns!
- Click the Save icon.
5. Name your file.
6. Select the File Format as CSV + press Save.
Upload the CSV file into Batch
- Head to your Clearbit dashboard > Batch section.
- Click + New batch and upload the CSV file you want to enrich.
3. Click Buy Data to purchase the Batch enrichment.
4. Press Download Data to download your enriched file.