With Clearbit's proprietary data, it’s now possible to see when your existing leads or contacts change jobs.
Create a Job Change Report
The quickest way to use this data is to create a simple Salesforce report. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Create a new report by selecting the Create New button.
- Under Select Report Type, click the + that’s next to the Leads folder.
- You’ll want to choose Report Type: Leads and Clearbit and hit Create.
(for Contacts, choose Report Type: Contacts & Accounts and Clearbit)
- From the left-hand pane, you'll be able to drag and drop the fields into your report on the right.
- Within the Quick Find search bar, type in “Clearbit” to find all Clearbit fields.
- Select and drag Clearbit inactiveAt to the report and set NOT Equal, and leave the value blank.
- Make sure to add a filter:
- Set “Show” to All Leads.
- Set date “Range” to All time.
- Run the report!