A user will need to have a Clearbit license to:
- see the Clearbit widget
- enrich Leads and Contacts (with valid emails) or Accounts (with valid domains) upon creation
- be able to use Clearbit data in reports
As a best practice, please make sure all the teammates who will use Clearbit data has access to a Clearbit license. If you need more licenses for your org, please let us know.
- Grant Permission to a Clearbit License -
- Browse to Setup > Installed Packages and find the ClearbitIntegration line item.
- Click on Manage Licenses.
- Press Add Users to choose the users you'd like to grant a Clearbit license to.
Important: if leads are created automatically (ex. through website signup forms), make sure that the user these leads are created under is granted a license. This is often a non-person user such as LeadBot or an Admin - your team's ADMIN should be able to provide more insight.