When you enrich emails or domains with Clearbit, we’ll return 85 actionable data points that can be used in Reports for analysis.
Find valuable insights like:
- Shorten the time to conversion by understanding the Industry and company size your highest converting Leads come from
- Prioritize and capitalize on new Accounts by knowing your top Accounts by Industry
- Identify companies who are in hyper growth, are ready to purchase, or currently using a competitor Tech
- Save your team the wasted time in-between emails by flagging exactly when a Lead or Contact has moved jobs
Build your Report
To start building a report, head into Reports and click on New Report.
Select a Report Types with Clearbit Data
- For Leads, select Leads and Clearbit and hit Create
- For Contacts, select the second listed Contacts & Accounts and Clearbit and hit Create
- For Accounts, select the first listed Contacts & Accounts and Clearbit and hit Create
Additional Report Types are also available for use.
Choose Your Core Fields
Next, drag and drop the core field that are important to you from under Fields to the right hand side.
Suggested top core fields
- Clearbit: Company Industry
- Clearbit: Company Employees
- Clearbit: Company Annual Revenue (public companies) / Clearbit: Company Estimated Annual Revenue (private companies / Clearbit: Company Raised (private companies)
- Clearbit: Company Tech
- Company: Alexa Global Rank
When you use a combination of fields together, they can indicate companies that are
- Qualified to Buy | Company Annual Revenue (public companies) / Clearbit: Company Estimated Annual Revenue (private companies / Clearbit: Company Raised (private companies), Clearbit: Company Employees
- Ready for Your Product | Clearbit: Company Tech, Company: Alexa Global Rank
- Using a Competitor l Clearbit: Company Tech
- In Growth | Clearbit: Company Employees, Clearbit: Company Raised, Clearbit: Company Tech, Company: Alexa Global Rank
Set Your Filters
- Show: All Leads
- Range: All Time
- Add Filter
- Converted equals True (this will show all the Leads that have converted)
- InactiveAt equals “” (this will show only the Leads that have active emails)
Run the Report for Complete Analysis