How Do I Build a Report of Companies Visiting My Website in Google Analytics?
Last Updated: May 23, 2022
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
Follow this guide to build a custom report in Google Analytics for detailed Reveal data analysis. It will take you three minutes to do this.
- Head to your Google Analytics account, and Under Customization, select Custom Reports.
- Click on + New Custom Report.
- Name the Title of your report.
💡 Clearbit Tip: Since we're tracking the visitors that browse our homepage, we'll name the report "Homepage visitors" to stay organized.
- Give the Report Content a Name + choose Flat Table as the report type.
- Choose the dimensions you want in your report + add New Users and Users as metrics.
- Press Save to save the report you've just created.
That's it! Now that you've set up a custom report in Google Analytics, you'll be able to start using Reveal data from your dashboard + widgets for analysis. Clearbit's Reveal results are dependent on the volume of traffic from your site, so it's recommended to allow 2 weeks (from the time Reveal's fully set up in GA) for a more comprehensive overview of the data captured.