Integrate Clearbit with Intercom
Last Updated: April 25, 2022
❗Disclaimer: To use our Intercom integration, you'll need either the Clearbit Conversions package or Clearbit for Developers package.
You can use data in your Intercom instance to convert more leads by sending them highly targeted auto messages. You can also use it to only show the Messenger to certain visitors, for example, visitors from the retail industry.
Once you connect your Clearbit Reveal account with Intercom you can target your website visitors in powerful ways. You can use Clearbit data to:
- Send highly-targeted visitor auto messages to convert more visitors into leads.
- Choose who can see the Messenger launcher on your site.
- Filter and segment your leads and users.
- Send highly personalized messages, using Clearbit data as variables in your message content.
- Assign leads to a specific team or teammate based on their Clearbit data.
- See your leads' Clearbit data in their profiles.
How To Integrate Clearbit with Intercom
Once you have a Clearbit subscription, follow Intercom's integration directions here.