Install & Configure Clearbit Prospector for Salesforce
Search for the Clearbit package on the AppExchange and install in production.
- Install the Clearbit for Salesforce package by pressing Get It Now.
- Click Log in to the AppExchange.
- Click Install in production.
Once the installation is complete, you can configure Prospector.
- Go to Setup > Installed Packages and find Clearbit for Salesforce.
- Click Configure.
- This will take you to the Setup Wizard in the Clearbit Settings tab.
- Click Connect to Clearbit, and Login to the (billing user's) Clearbit account, then Authorize access.
Following the Setup Wizard will allow you to select which Salesforce Users have access to Clearbit widgets and tabs, as well as who can use Prospector, and allocate Prospector credits for individual users.
Once the Setup Wizard is finished, you can select the Prospector tab on the left-hand side and configure Lead Source values for records created by Prospector.