A user will need to have a Clearbit license to:
- see the Clearbit widget
- enrich Leads and Contacts (valid email required) or Accounts (valid domain required) upon creation or by viewing the record
- be able to use Clearbit data in reports
As a best practice, please make sure all the teammates who'll be using Clearbit data has been given a Clearbit license. If you need more licenses for your org, do let us know.
- Grant Permission to a Clearbit License -
- Browse to Setup > Installed Packages and find ClearbitIntegration.
- Click on Manage Licenses.
- Press Add Users and choose the user(s) you'd like to give a Clearbit license to.
Important: if Leads are created automatically (ex. imported to Salesforce through a website signup form), make sure that the auto-user (often a LeadBot) that's creating these Leads has a Clearbit license. This is the only way that these newly created Leads can be instantaneously enriched with Clearbit data.