How to Build a Report in Salesforce with Clearbit
Last Updated: May 17, 2022
When you enrich emails or domains with Clearbit, we’ll return 85 actionable data points that can be used in Reports for analysis.
Find valuable insights like:
- Shorten the time to conversion by understanding the industry and company size your highest converting Leads come from
- Prioritize and capitalize on new Accounts by knowing your top Accounts by Industry
- Identify companies that are in hyper-growth, are ready to purchase, or currently using a competitor Tech
- Save your team the wasted time in-between emails by flagging exactly when a Lead or Contact has moved jobs
How To Build Your Salesforce Report
- Click on the Reports tag and click on New Report.
- Select a Report Type with Clearbit Data:
For Leads, select Leads and Clearbit and hit Create.
For Contacts, select Contacts & Accounts and Clearbit and hit Create.
For Accounts, select Contacts & Accounts and Clearbit and hit Create. Additional Report Types are also available for use.
- Add the fields that are important to you into the Columns section. You can search in the Add column... search bar, or open the Fields tab and drag and drop the desired field into the columns section.
💡 Clearbit Tip: Suggested fields:
- Clearbit: Company Industry
- Clearbit: Company Employees
- Clearbit: Company Annual Revenue (public companies) / Clearbit: Company Estimated Annual Revenue (private companies / Clearbit: Company Raised (private companies)
- Clearbit: Company Tech
- Company: Alexa Global Rank
When you use a combination of fields together, they can indicate companies that are:
- Qualified to Buy | Company Annual Revenue (public companies) / Clearbit: Company Estimated Annual Revenue (private companies / Clearbit: Company Raised (private companies), Clearbit: Company Employees
- Ready for Your Product | Clearbit: Company Tech, Company: Alexa Global Rank
- Using a Competitor l Clearbit: Company Tech
- In Growth | Clearbit: Company Employees, Clearbit: Company Raised, Clearbit: Company Tech, Company: Alexa Global Rank
- Set your Filters by clicking on the Filters tab. Change:
Show Me to All leads (if appropriate)
Create Date to All Time (if appropriate).
Converted equals True (this will show all the Leads that have converted)
InactiveAt equals “” (this will show only the Leads that have active emails)
Add any other fields as needed.
- Click the Run button and you're all set!