1: Navigate to build a Process Builder workflow
- head to Setup
- in the Quick Find / Search bar, type in Process Builder
- click into Process Builder
- and click New to start a new Process Builder workflow
2. Under Process Name, you’ll want to name the workflow you’re building and set the process starts when A record changes.
For this example, let’s build a workflow to overwrite the Title on Leads every time Enrichment is triggered.
Step 3. Now, let’s add an Object - this is the kind of record the workflow will focus on.
- click on + Add Object
- select Clearbit
- click to Start the process when a record is created or edited
- and press Save
Step 4. Next, we’ll define the Criteria to trigger this workflow
- Criteria Name: Update Title on Leads
For Condition #1, select the field: cbit__Lead__c
- Set the Condition to: cbit__Lead__c | Is null | Boolean | False
- For Condition #2, select the field: Status
- Set the Condition to: cbit__Status__c
- Set the Condition to: cbit__Status__c | Equals| Number | 200
- Set the Conditions to All of the conditions are met (AND)
- Press Save
5. Click on Immediate Actions
- Set Action Type: Update Records
- Set Action Name: Update Title
- Select: Record to Update
- Choose: Select a record related to the cbit__Clearbit__c
- For the Record Type, select: cbit__Leads__r by typing in "Leads"
In our example, we want to update the Title field on the Lead record so this field is chosen.
- Set Type to Field Reference
- Set Value to [cbit__Clearbit__c].cbit__EmploymentTitle__c
6. Activate the Process Builder workflow.