Legacy: Connect Segment to Clearbit
🔍 Please note: This article is for customers on Standard Bundle, Enrichment, or Clearbit Platform plans. If you signed up in 2024, you are on a Sales Intelligence for HubSpot plan: Free, Growth, or Business.
Last Updated: September 25, 2023
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
How To Sync Your Segment Data with Clearbit
📝 Please note: Segment
Page events are required to set up other Segment events, like Identifies.
Track events are not currently supported.
- Follow Segment's handy webhook guide to get started. When instructed, copy and paste the webhook URL from the Segment section of your Clearbit Configuration page.
- Make sure Webhooks supports the source type and connection mode you’ve chosen to implement. You can learn more about connection modes here.
- To add the webhook to your website and/or app sources in Segment, click Catalog from the Segment web app.
- Select Destinations and search for Webhooks (actions) in the Catalog.
- Select the web, mobile, and/or server sources that you would like to send data from (must send Page and Identify events).
- Navigate to the Mappings tab of the Segment Destination.
- Paste the Clearbit Webhook URL into the URL field available in Step 3 of the Mappings page.
Toggle on Webhooks in the Destination Settings tab, and Segment will start sending Identify and Page events received by Segment’s API.
When the Segment
Pageevents (required) and other Segment events are successfully sent, verify that you can see identified people, companies, and live revealed web traffic streaming in Clearbit.