Legacy: Integrate Clearbit with Chili Piper
Last Updated: September 25, 2023
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
🔍 Please note: This article is for customers on Standard Bundle, Enrichment, or Clearbit Platform plans. If you signed up in 2024, you are on a Sales Intelligence for HubSpot plan: Free, Growth, or Business.
Chili Piper’s Concierge allows prospects to trigger a live call or book a meeting immediately upon completing a form. You can use Clearbit's form integrations with Chili Piper to create a powerhouse inbound process. Imagine asking for 2 fields instead of the industry average of 6-7 form fields. With Clearbit's forms integrations and Chili Piper’s Concierge, it’s possible. And in the process, you’ll have the best-validated data from web form submissions to ensure accurate routing.
Skip Ahead to:
- How To Integrate Clearbit Forms with Chili Piper’s Concierge
- How To Qualify Prospects Using Chili Piper and Clearbit’s Enrichment Data
- How To Measure Success inside Chili Piper
How To Integrate Clearbit Forms with Chili Piper’s Concierge
- Create a new Concierge || Inbound Router.
- Inside your Concierge, add the appropriate queues for scheduling, phone calls, and managing prospects that don’t take action.
Chili Piper can additionally handle the redirect options for converted leads or leads that do not take action:
- Submit your info to see it in action.
How To Qualify Prospects Using Chili Piper and Clearbit’s Enrichment Data
Qualified leads will be presented with the option to “Book a Meeting” or “Talk Now”. It’s important to consider setting up qualifying rules with Chili Piper’s Concierge because every business has good and bad leads. You’ll want to adjust the criteria to fit the qualifying information you deem important so your sales team is effectively spending time with only the best leads.
To do this, click into a queue that is active in the Concierge || Inbound Router tab. Within the queue, you’ll notice a section where you can add rules. This mirrors Salesforce’s AND/OR logic.
In this simple example, prospects that match a specific company size and are using Salesforce will be presented the option to book a meeting or talk now. Leads who are not using Salesforce and do not match that Company Size will be disqualified.
Chili Piper can route off of any field on the Lead, Contact, Account, and Opportunity object in Salesforce.
How To Measure Success inside Chili Piper
Inside of Chili Piper, you’ll have access to Concierge Analytics. The reports help provide a simple to use dashboard loaded with insights to help you optimize your revenue generating web forms.
You’ll quickly begin to:
- Gain visibility into your inbound sales funnel
- Understand what converts - messaging, CTA's....A/B test it all and increase your conversion rates 🚀
- Know how your Prospects want to engage - whether meetings or calls, you will know how to best cater to your buyers