The Email Destination rolls up all the companies or people that match your segment criteria over a given time frame into a single digest that is delivered as a CSV via email.
Common use cases include -
- Every Monday send your sales team a prospecting list of net-new accounts (i.e. accounts not in your CRM) that have hit your site in the last week and fit your ideal customer profile.
- Send your customer success team a weekly digest of accounts that aren't configured properly.
- Send your sales team a digest of freemium (previously unqualified) accounts that have moved into your ideal customer profile.
The Email destination can be enabled from the Destinations tab of any segment.
Trigger - Sets the criteria for a person/company to trigger the destination. The options are:
- Page view - Triggers every time company/person views a page on your site.
- Segment enter - Triggers only when a company/person enters the segment.
- Segment exit - Triggers only when a company/person exits the segment.
Email Subject - Sets the email subject on your digest (customize with Liquid templates).
Recipients - Sets who the email is sent to. You can enter as many recipients as you'd like.
Frequency - Sets the schedule of the alert, down to the time of day.
Suppression settings - When enabled, excludes people/companies that you've been alerted to within the past x days/weeks/months. In the image below, a company would only be included in the email digest if they haven't been included in the past 5 days.
Customize your CSV - Select which fields you'd like to include in your CSV. Note that when selecting Salesforce Object fields, we'll include the field value for every Object of that type relating to the person/company.
If you've already setup a destination, check out some example segments for more ideas on how to use Clearbit X!
- Segments for sales development
- Segments for account executives
- Segments for marketers
- Segments for product managers