by The Outgrow Team
Outgrow enables marketers to create personalized content like highly converting calculators, viral quizzes, recommendations, forms, surveys, chatbots, polls, and assessments that add real value to the customer, enable new levels of customer engagement and generate useful data that you can use to qualify and segment leads. Using Clearbit Enrichment, you can look up a person and his/her company data based on an email or domain. For example, you could retrieve a person’s name, location and social handles from an email. Or you could look up a company’s location, headcount or logo based on their domain name. Using this you can enrich the profile data for the lead that you collect in Outgrow. By this what we mean is that you can transform any email address or domain captured in Outgrow, into a full person or company profile. This document will help you in getting a better understanding of how this enrichment will work.
Setting up the required infrastructure in Outgrow
1. Login to Outgrow and navigate to the specific calculator/quiz in which you would like to introduce this functionality.
2. Once the calculator/quiz is opened, navigate to the Build tab and then go to the Lead Generation tab.
3. Enable the Lead Gen form in the calculator/quiz and choose where exactly will it be displayed.
4. Navigate to the Settings section and toggle on the setting for Use Clearbit Integration.
4. Publish the changes to ensure the settings are applied.
- Now once the user will access the calculator/quiz using a live link and will share his/her email address, the user's details will be auto enriched on the backend and same can be checked under User Details in the Analyze tab.
Feel free to reach out to us at Questions@Outgrow.Co and we will be happy to assist you further.