Where to Manage Salesforce User Permissions in Clearbit's Legacy Salesforce Integration
Last Updated: April 26, 2022
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
❗️ Disclaimer: If you signed up after Feb 15, 2022, this is not controlled within Salesforce anymore. Instead, you can give permissions to view or edit the Enrichment tab within the new Clearbit Platform.
The Clearbit app for Salesforce offers granular permissions to manage per-user access for Enrichment and Prospector. Only Salesforce users with customized application settings enabled are able to view and edit an organization's settings. Customize application settings can be enabled on profiles and permission sets.
Skip Ahead to:
- How to Set Clearbit Permissions Sets
- What are Enrichment Permissions?
- What are Prospector Permissions?
- What is the User management Table?
How to Set Clearbit Permissions Sets
Users need the Clearbit permission set to access Enrichment and Prospector. Permission sets can be granted directly from the Clearbit settings user management table.
- Use the arrow next to "Permission set" to enable permissions sets for all users or the users displayed from a quick find search.
New users are automatically granted the Clearbit permission set when they are added to your organization, however, Enrichment and Prospector permissions must be added manually. Admins can turn off automatically granting permission sets on the Account screen.
What are Enrichment Permissions?
Admins can turn Enrichment access on or off for individual users. When Enrichment is disabled for a user they will not be able to trigger Enrichment on Salesforce records but they will still be able to see CB data in the widget.
What are Prospector Permissions?
Admins can turn Prospector access on or off for individual users. Admins can manage which users in an org can access Prospector and use credits to create records. This is especially helpful for restricting Prospector access to specific members of the sales team.
What is the User Management Table?
The user management table allows admins to manage permission sets, Enrichment, and Prospector directly from Clearbit Settings.
- Bulk Actions
- Use the arrow next to permission set, Enrichment, and Prospector to enable or disable access for all users currently displayed in the table
- Quick Find
- Search for users by name, email or groups of users by profile to
⏭ Next step: What Are Salesforce Enrichment Logs?
Articles in this section
- How Does Enrichment Work in Clearbit's Legacy Salesforce Integration?
- Install Legacy Clearbit Enrichment for Salesforce
- How to Install, Uninstall and Test Salesforce Sandbox with Clearbit's Legacy Salesforce Integration
- Set Up Field Mapping in Legacy Salesforce Integration
- Set Up Enrichment Widget and Social Bar for Attributes in Clearbit's Legacy Salesforce Integration
- Where to Manage Salesforce User Permissions in Clearbit's Legacy Salesforce Integration
- How to Create a Job Change Report in Clearbit's Legacy Salesforce Integration
- How Do I Grant Clearbit Support Access to Clearbit's Legacy Salesforce Integration?
- Clearbit's Legacy Salesforce Integration I FAQ
- Troubleshoot Clearbit's Legacy Salesforce Integration