Set Up Facebook Custom Audience Destination
Last Updated: May 17, 2022
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
The Facebook Custom Audience Destination syncs any Clearbit audience with a Facebook Custom Audience. Company Destinations will automatically sync any people you've added to Clearbit from the matching companies, while People Destinations will directly sync people matching the audience.
Common use cases include:
- Create a Custom Audience with all of your open Salesforce opportunities to focus your ad spend on late-stage prospects.
- Create a cross-sell campaign for customers who don't use products that they are ideal for.
- Create an exclusion list of customers or specific prospect personas.
Set Up Facebook Custom Audience
- Make sure the People section of Clearbit is populated. You can add people by syncing with Salesforce or by identifying them via Clearbit Tag or Segment.
- Select the Companies/ People tab from the left navigation bar.
- Select an audience from Companies and navigate to the Destinations tab.
- Select the Facebook Custom Audience Destination from the Destinations tab.
- Click the Create button. You'll first be prompted to OAuth with your Facebook account. You can update your Facebook auth on our Configuration Page.
Trigger - Sets the criteria for a person/company to trigger the destination.
- Audience Sync - The Destination is updated to stay in sync with an audience. In this case a person is added to the Custom Audience when they enter the audience and is removed when they exit the audience.
Facebook Account - Once you've authenticated to Facebook, you'll be able to select any business account that you manage.
Facebook Custom Audience - Select the audience that you want to sync the audience with, or select Create a new Facebook Custom Audience to name and create a new Facebook Audience directly from within Clearbit.
Clearbit helps you automatically create powerful ads audiences. To manage those audiences, as well as your bidding, creatives and analytics, head to the Facebook Ads Manager.