Clearbit for AppExchange Winter Release Notes (v12.0)
Lightning Web Components
Version 12.0 provides you with Clearbit's first Lightning Web Components (LWC). With an efficient, modern design, our Lightning Components provide value in a number of ways on Account, Contact, and Lead pages. Clearbit Enrichment and Prospector components can be used side-by-side for quickly evaluating and researching leads while finding additional points of contact to increase the likelihood of winning your deal.
Add Clearbit Lightning Web Components to your org with our step-by-step setup guide. Important to note that the new LWC are only available for Lightning in v12.0. We will add new VF pages with the LWC in the future.
- Four standalone LWCs that can live anywhere on record pages; Clearbit Widget, Clearbit Enrichment, Clearbit Prospector, and Clearbit News
- Improved Company and Person data categorization and hierarchy
- Location and subrole filters for Prospector widget tab and standalone component
- New, streamlined design for the Prospector widget tab and standalone component for faster prospecting
Field Level Data Flagging
To ensure Clearbit's data is meeting your needs we're introducing in-line and bulk data flagging on the Clearbit Enrichment and Clearbit Widget LWCs. Simply hover over a field that you believe is incorrect and click the flag icon to suggest the correct value or just report that the data does not look right. You can flag multiple fields at once and flag fields that are missing data you need by clicking the link at the top of the components.
- In-line data flagging
- Bulk data flagging
- Ability to flag any field that is missing data through the bulk flagging interface
Live Enrichment Toggle
Live Enrichment, triggered on creation, edit, and view (Classic only), has been decoupled from Backfill Enrichment. Two toggles are now available in Clearbit Settings under the Field Mapping tab. This allows you to test new packages and Field Mappings using Backfill without triggering Enrichment on create, edit, and view.
Prospector Credit Allocation
Sales teams differ in the need for lead sourcing. Admins can now allocate credits to specific users, giving organizations much more governance over how credits are spent. For example, your SDR team may need unlimited credits whereas Account Executives only need a handful for the entire year.
Important to know
- By default, all users with Prospector enabled do not have a limit which is how Prospector behaved before version 12.0.
- Credits are allocated per year for your org and users.
- You can search by name, email, and profile, even though profile is not visible in the table
- Credits users = how many records a user has created
- Credits remaining = how many records a user can create before running out
- Credit quota = the number of credits allocated by an admin
- At the top of the table, your org's total remaining credits are displayed
- The user permissions table has been added to the on-boarding wizard for new customers so that permissions can be defined before completing the installation.
- Improved error handling