Set Up Forms Enrichment with Pardot Forms
Last Updated: Aug 8, 2022
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
❗Disclaimer: If you signed up after Feb 15, 2022, please follow these instructions on Set Up Clearbit Forms for Pardot. We only support Pardot v4 at this time.
Using Pardot Forms is the easiest way to get Forms Enrichment set up on as many forms as possible with minimal work. Below are the setup steps.
How to Set Up Forms Enrichment
- Copy the snippet from pardot.clearbit.com/enrichment.
- Go to the Marketing tab (aka the magic wand icon), click the Forms section, and click Layout Templates (or go to pardot.com/layouttemplate).
- Click on the Name of the Layout Template used on the forms you want enriched. You can see a list of forms that use a given Layout Template after you click its name.
Click the Edit Layout Template button.
- Click the Form tab and paste the snippet at the very bottom of the code below </form>.
- Ensure that Autofill and/or Form Shortening is enabled and that fields are mapped correctly in pardot.clearbit.com/enrichment and you’re done!
📝 Please note: that you may need to ensure that email is the first field in the forms being enriched for this integration to function properly.