Setting up Forms Enrichment with Layout Templates
Using Layout Templates is the easiest way to get Forms Enrichment set up on as many forms as possible with minimal work. Below are the set up steps.
1. Copy the snippet from pardot.clearbit.com/enrichment
2. Go to Marketing > Forms > Layout Templates (or pardot.com/layouttemplate)
3. Click on the Name of the Layout Template used on the forms you want enriched. You can see a list of forms that use a given Layout Template after you click its name.
4. Click Edit Layout Template
5. Click the Form tab and paste the snippet at the very bottom of the code below "</form>"
6. Ensure that Autofill and/or Form Shortening is enabled and that fields are mapped correctly in pardot.clearbit.com/enrichment and you’re done!
Please note that you may need to ensure that email is the first field in the forms being enriched for this integration to function properly.