What are Contact Audiences?
Contact Audiences let you advertise to a specific list of people in your database.
It’s a lot like uploading a CSV to Facebook or Google. But there are two big differences:
- Contact Audiences are dynamic and updated daily. No need to upload a new CSV to refresh your list.
- Match rates are better, because Clearbit enriches all records with identifiers that Facebook can use to find and reach more of your contacts.
Contact Audiences help you target, or exclude, exactly who you want to. Use Contact Audiences to create personalized ad experiences, nurture people based on their intent, or target your users to drive product adoption and usage—to name just a few things you can do.
- Syncing your Salesforce data with Clearbit
- Syncing your Hubspot data with Clearbit
- Syncing your Segment data with Clearbit
- How to create a Contact Audience