Legacy: What are Salesforce Enrichment Logs?
🔍 Please note: This article is for customers on Standard Bundle, Enrichment, or Clearbit Platform plans. If you signed up in 2024, you are on a Sales Intelligence for HubSpot plan: Free, Growth, or Business.
Last Updated: October 25, 2023
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
Search, assess, and fix data sync and data-driven process problems with detailed enrichment logs that show statuses, errors, and field-level changes. With enrichment logs, you can easily find and review enrichment and sync errors, and data changes... record by record, field by field.
Skip Ahead to:
How To Search for Salesforce Enrichment Logs
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- In the Enrichment Logs tab click into the search field and easily search by Salesforce ID, Email Address, and Domain.
📝 Please note: Logs are searchable up to 2 weeks in the past!
How is the Salesforce Enrichment Log Structured
- You can access and inspect the Salesforce record directly.
- The enrich log details the enrichment of the platform record.
- The sync log details the exchange between Clearbit and Salesforce.
- The sync timestamp indicates when the Salesforce fields changed.
- Each sync log includes detailed field change logs.