What are Salesforce Enrichment Logs?
Last Updated: May 16, 2022
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
Search, assess, and fix data sync and data-driven process problems with detailed enrichment logs that show statuses, errors, and field-level changes. With enrichment logs, you can easily find and review enrichment and sync errors, and data changes... record by record, field by field.
Skip Ahead to:
How To Search for Salesforce Enrichment Logs
- Navigate to the Data Sync tab.
- In the Enrichment Logs tab click into the search field and easily search by Salesforce ID, Email Address, and Domain.
📝 Please note: Logs are searchable up to 2 weeks in the past!
How is the Salesforce Enrichment Log Structured
- You can access and inspect the Salesforce record directly.
- The enrich log details the enrichment of the platform record.
- The sync log details the exchange between Clearbit and Salesforce.
- The sync timestamp indicates when the Salesforce fields changed.
- Each sync log includes detailed field change logs.
Articles in this section
- Can I Leverage Clearbit for a Salesforce Sandboxes for Testing Purposes?
- Does Clearbit Offer an API I can leverage if I Need to Enrich a Salesforce Record on Demand?
- What Triggers a Salesforce Record to be Enriched by Clearbit?
- Does Clearbit Enrich Existing Records in Salesforce in Addition to New Records?
- How Frequently is Data Enriched in Salesforce by Clearbit?
- What are the Differences between Salesforce Managed Package and Salesforce on Platform?
- Set Up Clearbit for Salesforce
- Set Up Clearbit Enrichment Field Mapping for Salesforce
- What are Salesforce Enrichment Logs?
- Getting Started with Clearbit for Salesforce