Install Legacy Clearbit Enrichment for Salesforce
Last Updated: Aug 8, 2022
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
❗️Disclaimer: Use this step-by-step guide below if you signed up before Feb 15, 2022.
Clearbit for Salesforce can be set it up in a few clicks and when you’ve done that it brings all the Intel you need right into Salesforce. Follow these steps to start using Clearbit in Salesforce.
How to Install Legacy Clearbit Enrichment for Salesforce
- Head to the Salesforce AppExchange: Clearbit Listing
- Choose to Get It Now.
- Log in to the AppExchange.
- As a System Administrator user, click Install in Production.
- Choose Install for All Users.
- Once the package is installed, navigate to the Clearbit Settings tab in Salesforce.
Click the Account tab. From there, you will be able to authenticate with Clearbit by logging into your Clearbit account that has a Clearbit for Salesforce subscription.
For Trial or Professional Edition:
Navigate to Setup > Security Controls > Remote Site Settings. Make sure that the remote sites for Clearbit are all Active.Here's how it will look once the account is successfully linked: