Legacy: Integrate Clearbit to Zapier via Webhooks
🔍 Please note: This article is for customers on Standard Bundle, Enrichment, or Clearbit Platform plans. If you signed up in 2024, you are on a Sales Intelligence for HubSpot plan: Free, Growth, or Business.
Last Updated: April 25, 2022
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
Our Webhook Destinations is a great way to send Clearbit alerts to any place you want. Zapier makes this even easier with their 1,000+ existing tools and integrations on their platform. Some use cases would be to send Clearbit notifications to your Google Sheets, Mailchimp (or your favored marketing automation tools), or add to AdRoll (or your retargeting/ad tech tool of choice).
Use cases include:
- Adding users who have registered, but failed to activate a campaign in your favorite Ad Tech tool, such as AdRoll or Quantcast
- Adding new People or Companies to a campaign in your favorite marketing automation tool, such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or Marketo
- Adding new People or Companies to a Google Sheet
How Do I Set It Up?
- Head to Zapier and click Make a Zap.
- Search for Webhooks by Zapier and select it.
- Choose Catch Hook as the trigger and click continue.
- Add the Webhook URL generated by Zapier to your Webhook Destination. From any company/person audience, click on Destinations, and add a Webhook Destination.
- Paste the URL that Zapier gives you into the URL input, then save and activate the Destination.
- Head back to Zapier and click Ok, I did this.
Zapier will listen for incoming Clearbit data, and once the webhook fires, it will display a sample of the data received. From there, you can use Zapier's interface to connect Clearbit to any of their 1000+ integrations. You can reference Zapier's help docs for more information.