Connect Segment to Clearbit
Last Updated: December 1, 2022
If you're a Segment customer, you can send Traits and page views directly to Clearbit. The Segment integration can be used in place of the Clearbit tag and Identify method.
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
How To Sync your Segment Data with Clearbit
📝 Please note: Segment
Page events are required in order to set up other Segment events, like Identifies.
Track events are not currently supported.
- Follow Segment's handy webhook guide to get started. When instructed, copy and paste the webhook URL from the Segment section of your Clearbit Configuration page.
- Make sure Webhooks supports the source type and connection mode you’ve chosen to implement. You can learn more about connection modes here.
- To add the webhook to your website and/or app sources in Segment, from the Segment web app, click Catalog.
- Select Destinations and search for Webhooks in the Catalog.
- Select the web, mobile, and/or server sources that you would like to send data from (must send Page and Identify events).
- Paste the Clearbit Webhook URL into the URL field.
Toggle on Webhooks and Segment will start sending Identify and Page events received by Segment’s API.
- When the Segment
Pageevents (required) and other Segment events are successfully sending, verify that you can see identified people, companies, and live revealed web traffic streaming in Clearbit.