Connect Segment to Clearbit
Last Updated: May 12, 2022
❗Disclaimer: Our Segment integration is available with our Operations package. To further discuss packaging and pricing, fill in the form here to get in contact with a sales rep.
How To Sync your Segment Data with Clearbit
📝 Please note: Segment
Page events are required in order to set up other Segment events, like Identifies.
Track events are not currently supported.
- Follow Segment's handy webhook guide to get started. When instructed, copy and paste the webhook URL from the Segment section of your Clearbit Configuration page.
- Make sure Webhooks supports the source type and connection mode you’ve chosen to implement. You can learn more about connection modes here.
- To add the webhook to your website and/or app sources in Segment, from the Segment web app, click Catalog.
- Select Destinations and search for Webhooks in the Catalog.
- Select the web, mobile, and/or server sources that you would like to send data from (must send Page and Identify events).
- Paste the Clearbit Webhook URL into the URL field.
- Toggle on Webhooks and Segment will start sending Identify and Page events received by Segment’s API.
- When the Segment
Pageevents (required) and other Segment events are successfully sending, verify that you can see identified people, companies, and live revealed web traffic streaming in Clearbit.