How do We Calculate the Estimated Audience for Facebook Audiences?
Last Updated: November 8, 2022
This article explains why you may see a discrepancy between Clearbit's Estimated Audience and Facebook's Estimated Audience size:
This number is an estimate based on the historical match rate between audience size and Facebook.
For instance, assume that our historical match rate with Facebook audiences is 30%. When building an audience, Clearbit will query the entire data set with the given conditions and multiply that total by 30%. This new total will be the number displayed on the page.
📝 Please note:
- Since this is an estimate, the numbers will very rarely be the same.
- If your Facebook audience is smaller than your Clearbit audience, make sure you wait 24 hours for sync to finish fully.
- If you are using a site visitor audience, these audiences aren't retroactive so it will take time for you to be able to retarget your site visitors.
Articles in this section
- How do We Calculate the Estimated Audience for Facebook Audiences?
- What's the Difference Between Facebooks Offline Conversion API and Conversion API?
- Build an Account-Based Retargeting Campaign on Facebook
- How Does Facebook Learn and Optimize Campaigns?
- Run an Outbound Air Cover Campaign on Facebook
- Build a Pipeline Acceleration Campaign on Facebook with Prospect Audiences
- Troubleshoot Pushing Audiences to Your Facebook Ads Account
- Generate More ICP Leads at a Lower Cost with Facebook Prospecting
- Connect Facebook Ads Manager to Clearbit Advertising
- Grant Partner Access to Your Facebook Ad Account