Why Am I Receiving a 403 Error Code?
Last Updated: September 26, 2023
The 403 error occurs when we do not read the Clearbit Tag added on your web page. A 403 error typically indicates a "Forbidden" status code in HTTP, which means that the server has understood the request, but it refuses to fulfill it due to some authorization or permission issue.
The specific cause of a 403 error can vary, but it's not typically associated
1. Your domain not being added to the Allowed Referrers
2. If the Referrer Policy on the page is not set to COSR (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) rules for web resources.
1. Log into Clearbit, click on the Integrations icon, and click on Connect next to Clearbit Tag
2. Add the domains you want to allow the snippet to load on and click on save.
3. Set the Referrer Policy to Set Origin Cross-Origin.
4. Reload the Clearbit Tag page and the webpage on which you are seeing the error.