How do I grant Support Access in Salesforce?
When Clearbit isn’t working in your Salesforce, giving our team access allows a specialist to take a closer look. It’s important for us to have System Admin access, so if this isn’t your Profile, ping your team’s SFDC Admin for help!
To grant support access, follow these steps:
1. From your name, click on My Settings
2. On the left hand side, click into Personal then Grant Account Login Access
3. Find Clearbit Support and select 1 Week and press Save
- If you’re using Salesforce Classic, here's how to grant support access.
- If you’re using Salesforce Lightning, here's how to grant support access.
And that’s it! Shoot us a note at email@example.com and we’ll get Clearbit working for you.