How do I grant Support Access in Salesforce?
When Clearbit isn’t working in your Salesforce, giving our team access allows a specialist to take a closer look. It’s important for us to have System Admin access, so if this isn’t your Profile, ping your team’s SFDC Admin for help!
To grant support access, follow these steps:
1. From your name, click on My Settings (Settings in Lightning)
2. On the left-hand side, click into Personal then Grant Account Login Access
3. Find Clearbit Support and select 1 Week and press Save
And that’s it! Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get Clearbit working for you.
Please keep in mind, when we are granted support access, some troubleshooting may be conducted, which could include:
• Creation of reports
• Creation of standard (accounts, leads, contacts) and non-standard objects
• Editing of the layout
• Editing of field mappings
• Run SOQL queries
If you would like our team to not adjust your org in any of the ways listed above, please let us know explicitly via email which actions we can and cannot test with at the time your team grants support access. We will do our best to accommodate, however please note that this could affect our ability to support/provide resolution.