Legacy Managed Package: How Do I Grant Clearbit Support Access to Clearbit's Legacy Salesforce Integration?
Last Updated: October 25, 2023
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
When Clearbit isn’t working in your Salesforce, giving our team access allows a specialist to take a closer look. It’s important for us to have System Admin access, so if this isn’t your Profile, ping your team’s Salesforce Admin for help.
How to Grant Support Access
- From your name, click on My Settings (Settings in Lightning).
- On the left-hand side, click into Personal, then Grant Account Login Access.
- Find Clearbit Support and select 1 Week and press Save.
- Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org saying support access has been granted and we’ll get Clearbit working for you!
Once granted support access, our Support team will troubleshoot your issue, which can involve (but is not limited to):
- Creating of reports
- Creating standard (accounts, leads, contacts) and non-standard objects
- Editing of the layout
- Editing of field mappings
- Running SOQL queries
💡 Clearbit Tip: If you would like our team to not adjust your org in any of the ways listed above, please let us know explicitly via email which actions we can and cannot test with at the time your team grants support access. We will do our best to accommodate, however please note that this could affect our ability to support/provide resolution.