Set Up the Email Destination
The Email Destination rolls up all the companies or people that match your audience criteria over a given time frame into a single digest that is delivered as a CSV via email.
Common use cases include:
- Every Monday send your sales team a prospecting list of net-new accounts (i.e. accounts not in your CRM) that have hit your site in the last week and fit your ideal customer profile.
- Send your customer success team a weekly digest of accounts that aren't configured properly.
- Send your sales team a digest of freemium (previously unqualified) accounts that have moved into your ideal customer profile.
The Email destination can be enabled from the Destinations tab of any audience.
Trigger - Sets the criteria for a person/company to trigger the destination. The options are:
- Page view - Triggers every time company/person views a page on your site.
- Audience enter - Triggers only when a company/person enters the audience.
- Audience exit - Triggers only when a company/person exits the audience.
Configure email options
- Suppression settings - When enabled, excludes people/companies that you've been alerted to within the past x days/weeks/months. In the image below, a company would only be included in the email digest if they haven't been included in the past 5 days.
- Schedule email digest - Sets the schedule of the alert, down to the time of day.
- Email Subject - Sets the email subject on your digest.
- Recipients - Sets who the email is sent to. You can enter as many recipients as you'd like.
Customize your CSV - Select which fields you'd like to include in your CSV. Note that when selecting Salesforce Object fields, we'll include the field value for every Object of that type relating to the person/company.