Set Up the Email Destination
Last Updated: May 24, 2022
For pricing information, please fill out the demo-request form on our pricing page to get in touch with a sales representative.
The Email Destination rolls up all the companies or people that match your audience criteria over a given time frame into a single digest that is delivered as a CSV via email.
Common use cases include:
- Every Monday send your sales team a prospecting list of net-new accounts (i.e. accounts not in your CRM) that have hit your site in the last week and fit your ideal customer profile.
- Send your customer success team a weekly digest of accounts that aren't configured properly.
- Send your sales team a digest of freemium (previously unqualified) accounts that have moved into your ideal customer profile.
Enable the Destination
- Navigate to any audience in Clearbit.
- Click the Destinations tab.
- Click the Create button in the Email digest box, and a pop up will appear.
- Select one of the options in the Trigger box, which sets the criteria for a person/company to trigger the destination:
When a company enters the audience
- Triggers only when a company/person enters the audience.
When a company exists the audience
- Triggers only when a company/person exits the audience.
On page view
- Triggers every time company/person views a page on your site.
- When a company enters the audience
Select one of the Configure email options:
- Recipients - Sets who the email is sent to. You can enter as many recipients as you'd like.
- Email Subject - Sets the email subject on your digest.
Decide if you want to Enable delivery suppression:
- When enabled, excludes people/companies that you've been alerted to within the past x days/weeks/months. In the image below, a company would only be included in the email digest if they haven't been included in the past 5 days.
- Schedule email digest - Sets the schedule of the alert, down to the time of day.
Customize your CSV - Select which fields you'd like to include in your CSV. Note that when selecting Salesforce Object fields, we'll include the field value for every Object of that type relating to the person/company.