Create a CSV File to Use for Batch Enrichment
Last Updated: April 15, 2022
Follow this guide to create a CSV file to use for Batch enrichment.
Skip Ahead to:
How to Create a CSV File For Batch Enrichment
- Open up Excel or Google Sheets.
- Select a Blank Workbook.
- Drop in the emails (or domains) that you want to enrich with Clearbit data in one column.
❗Disclaimer: Having emails and domains in the same column will cause Enrichment errors, so please keep them in separate columns!
- Click the Save icon and name your file.
- Select the File Format as CSV + press the Save button.
How To Upload the CSV File into Batch Enrichment
- Navigate to the Batch tab from your Clearbit dashboard.
- Click the + New batch button and upload the CSV file you want to enrich.
- Click the Buy Data button to purchase the Batch enrichment.
- Click the Download Data button to download your enriched file.