Set Up Auto-Creation of New Account Records in Salesforce
Last Updated: October 17, 2022
This article details instructions for setting up the auto-creation of new account records in Salesforce, which is a functionality available via Clearbit Capture.
📝 Please note: Clearbit will only create an account if the website domain in question does not exist in your Salesforce account.
- Install the Clearbit Tag.
- Set Up Audiences in Clearbit based on your ICP. As an example, Clearbit's ICP audience can be found below:
- Within your ICP company audience, click the Destinations tab, and then the Create... button on the right of Create new accounts in Salesforce. If you need a brush up on destination creation, click here.
- Select the Clearbit field you'd like to map onto the Account Name, and, optionally, select an Account Owner and Account Type.
- Click Save changes and you're finished! 🎉